Gloria Cristina Cordoba Currea
Medical doctor with a master and Ph.D. degree in Public Health and epidemiology. My main area of work is the mixed-method design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of cross-national and interdisciplinary research projects within the field of antimicrobial stewardship and Antimicrobial Resistance.
- One Health – Strengthening Health Care in Brazil ;
- ABRSEIST: Antibiotic Resistance: Socio-Economic Determinants and the Role of Information and Salience in Treatment Choice;
- HAPPY PATIENT: Health Alliance for Prudent Prescription and Yield of Antibiotics in a Patient-centred Perspective (Spain, Lithuania, Greece, Poland, France);
- Short versus long courses of antibiotic treatment in Primary Care;
- Biosecurity & Health in primary care during the COVID-19 pandemic — International survey”